- was officially fingerprinted at the police station. (Sorry. I don't even have a fun story that leads up to that....)
- wrote 2 money orders to the Treasury of the United States. Fancy.
- sent the aforementioned fingerprints to the FBI.
- reviewed our home study which our superhero social worker has already updated.
- requested new reference letters from our ever-patient and loyal friends, co-worker, and brother.
- bought my children travel pillows for....someday when they get on an airplane to go meet their sister.
The path may be winding, but we are making progress!